Friday, May 15, 2009

I am THAT MOM...

Yesterday I became THAT MOM. THAT MOM that many women look at and seem to think she is crazy and is just plain over exagerating about everything. 

You see yesterday we had a girl´s day out for a few hours and yesterday was the first day my princess went to daycare. I left her around 10 am and she seemed fine. I was the kind of mom that was not leaving the day care facility. I stayed for 45 minutes watching my baby through the window, looking at the way she was. 

She looked alone, scared, sad and she was holding on to her dolly for dear life. I left her there with a broken heart, I was so scared I actually cried. And from that moment on I was THAT MOM. I was THAT MOM that called 3 times in 3 hours. Of course when I picked her up she was fine.

So really, it was much harder for me than it was for her. From now on I am able to see that I really don´t care at all to be THAT MOM the kind that cares deeply for their child and cannot seem to let go. Yes, that´s me, guilty. I just hope my daughter doesn´t get embarassed by me when she´s a teenager and she learns she´s got THAT MOM forever.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for signing up for the Grand Opening Giveaway! Come back tomorrow and check if you won! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete