Saturday, May 9, 2009

Not worth writing...

So, I´m totally new at this and wanted to give it a go. I guess people might wonder why I chose the title not worth writing when here you see me, writing away on my laptop while my baby sleeps. It´s not that hard to understand, really. Someplace in my twisted and confused mind there is logic to this. I have just started reading blogs, and really became interested in them. I realized that every single time I told my husband about the blogs I read they would mostly be about people´s lives and the hardships they have been dealt in life. I soon realized that I haven´t really had anything that big, important, traumatic experience in my life were my inner strength has had to come out and save me. I´ve had a pretty normal life up until now. 

Which is why I thought that if I wanted to write a blog then it really was not worth writing but at least it would help me with personal things in my life that might bother me. For example, I hate that my husbands has to travel for weeks at a time for week, I hate that I had to leave my country and go to another country for my husband´s work, I hate that my parents and in-laws don´t get to see my daughter grow up, I hate that I can´t be a super mom like so many other blogger moms are. So, there you go. Somewhere in this post there is logic and rationality that I understand and that I am hoping you also understand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment