Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Karma

Traveling with a baby is really a big hassle, so if you don´t have to do it, DON´T or be prepared to be really patient. Yesterday we flew to Washington D.C. On the second plane we were the only people who had a screaming baby that was overtired. I really cannot believe how there are some amazingly rude people in this planet. 

I mean my husband and I were doing EVERYTHING and I mean everything we could think of to help her go to sleep so she could be tired. Then this guy has the nerve to walk beside our seats and stop and say "THIS is why children should not travel," pointing at us which made it a hell of a lot worse. 

I was ready to give him a piece of my mind but ever nice hubby told me to cool and not let it get to me. Karma, he said, it always comes back to bite you in the ass. Yeah, whatever, I told him.

While my baby slept, finally, before the plane had even boarded I was looking at the woman loading up all the bags into the plane. She got into her cart and without knowing backed up and over a black bag. The black bag ripped open, blue shampoo spilling all over, toothbrush, toothpaste, undies (could not make out if there were men or women), hairbrush and more stuff. The woman stopped did a "oops" and kind of bandaged the bag with a lot of plastic and put it into the plane. I was thinking that whoever had that bag was in for a big surprise. 

I was feeling sorry for whoever was going home with a messed up and gooey bag. The flight was fine, and by the time we got in P had gotten up, hubby was busy trying to get out on the aisle and I was just shooting dagger looks at bad mouth man. 

We got into the baggage terminal and guess who had the messed up gooey bag? Yup, Karma, always comes back to bite you in the ass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment